How do I upgrade to the latest version of the Malwarebytes Management Console?
To upgrade your Malwarebytes Management Console (MBMC):
- Prior to upgrading, it is recommended that you back up your database by following these instructions.
- Log on to the server using the account that originally installed the program, or as the local administrator
- Download the latest version of the installer.
- Do not uninstall the existing version of MBMC. The upgrade will retain all of your current settings.
- Run the installation file as an administrator
- The installation will appear as if it is a new install - This is intended
- Log in to the Management Console and verify all settings are correct
- Re-install your client software to upgrade to the latest client version
Did you find this article helpful?