How do I backup and restore my Malwarebytes Management Console database?
To backup or restore your Malwarebytes Management Console (MBMC) database:
- Log on to your Management Server
- Click Start > All Programs > Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition > Data Backup and Restoration.
- Click Back up data to create a backup of the database
- Click Restore data to restore data from an existing backup
- Click Browse and select a location to create the backup file at, or to locate your existing backup file
- Click Start
Server 2012As above, but you must search for the Data Backup and Restoration tool from the Windows Start Menu.
Please note that the Data Backup and Restoration tool is only available for MBMC versions 220.127.116.117 or higher. If you are using a version prior to this, you will not be able to back up or restore your database. If you have additional questions or need assistance with this particular scenario, please contact business support
Did you find this article helpful?